- M1167 HMMWV: The M1167 is an Expanded Capacity TOW or Armament Carrier HMMWV. The M1167 provides superior protection for crew, weapons components and ammunition. Along with the TOW missile launcher, the M1167 provides for the ring-mounting and firing of various weapons systems with a 360-degree arc of fire. The M1167 is able to stow a minimum of six missiles mounted in the cargo area and is available with a Manual Traversing Unit and a TOW Gunners Protection Kit.
- M1165 HMMWV: The M1165 is an Expanded Capacity Command and Control or General Purpose HMMWV. It is a four-person vehicle, which can be used for a variety of missions—from command and control to armed patrol—and is available with an optional Weapons Mount and Turret. It is also produced as a customized model for special operations.
- M1165 Special Ops: The M1165 Special Ops is another Expanded Capacity Command and Control or General Purpose HMMWV specifically configured for special operations forces. Built to provide optimal protection for crew, weapons components and ammunition, the M1165 is expertly engineered to withstand the demanding requirements of special operation missions that necessitate increased payloads without sacrificing mobility, dependability or performance.
- M1152 HMMWV: The M1152 is an Expanded Capacity HMMWV enhanced with Integrated Armor Protection as a Cargo or Troop Carrier. It is a two-man vehicle used primarily to transport personnel, but can also be used as a shelter carrier. The M1152 provides superior troop protection and is capable of carrying up to eight passengers under the Armor Troop Carrier or Troop Seat options.
- M1151 HMMWV: The M1151 is an Expanded Capacity Armament Carrier IAP/Armor Ready HMMWV. Designed as an armament carrier, the M1151 provides for the mounting and firing of various weapons systems that are ring-mounted with a 360 degree-arc of fire, while also offering an optional Gunners Protection Kit and Manual Traversing Unit.